For the purposes of this chapter the following words shall have the following meanings:
(1) “Code enforcement officer” means a code enforcement officer, the Director of Community Development, or the Director of Community Development’s designee.
(2) “Nuisance vehicle” means and includes any car, truck, motorcycle, boat, trailer, recreational vehicle (RV), self-propelled construction equipment or heavy machinery, or any other motorized or non-motorized means of conveyance, or any part thereof, and which:
(a) Meets any one of the following criteria:
(i) Is extensively damaged, such damage including, but not limited to, any of the following: a broken window or windshield or missing wheels, tires, motor, or transmission;
(ii) Is apparently inoperable;
(iii) Has an approximate fair market value equal only to the approximate value of the scrap in it; and
(b) Is not validly licensed and/or registered under the laws of the State of Washington.
(3) “Owner” or “property owner of record” means any person owning property as shown on the real property records of King County or on the last assessment roll for taxes, and shall also mean any lessee, tenant or other person having control or possession of the property.
(4) “Property” means land and any buildings or structures located thereon.
(5) “Vehicle” has the same definition as the definition of “vehicle” in RCW 46.04.670. (Ord. 05-16 § 1 (Exh. A); Ord. 22-01 § 1; Ord. 79-98 § 1)